Bondfield has been managing construction projects, pouring concrete and erecting structures for over 40 years. It is that history that enables us to deliver best-in class construction services to Wind developers across the Province.
Our success is driven by understanding our clients’ needs and working as a partner from the earliest stages of development. As the renewable energy mix continues to grow within the Province, there is no shortage of risk and uncertainty for renewable energy developers. By engaging with developers early in the process, Bondfield stands as a ready partner, providing certainty and project commitment at every level.
- Site review and construction optimization
- Permitting and Approvals
- Civil and Electrical Engineering
- Grading and Excavation
- Service/Access Roads
- Trenching and Cabling/Service Install
- WTG Foundation Design and Install
- Substation/Interconnect facilities
Turbine Erection, Electrical and Utility Works
- Logistics and trucking/delivery
- Tower and turbine erection/assembly
- Transformers, switchgear and substation
- SCADA controls and transfer trip
Bondfield Construction’s Energy Division is proud to offer its extensive construction experience to Energy Developers, Facility and Building Owners looking to assist the province in achieving its Green Energy goals.