St. Anselm Catholic School
Toronto Catholic District School Board
Moffet and Duncan Architects
Project Completion Date
Type of Contract
In 1997, the Toronto Catholic District School Board approved funds for the demolition of the 1938 and 1943 wings and the construction of a two-story addition. During the construction all of the students were transported to 1107 Avenue Road, now the location of Marshall McLuhan High School. Staff and students moved back to the newly built and renovated school in May 1998.